Friday, November 2, 2007

It's been way too long since I posted here. Life just gets too crazy sometimes. Seems like I never have enough time for anything. Especially art. It's been weeks since I've had a chance to sit at my table and really make some art.
Ever since I returned from my week long trip to CA I've been too busy. I spent 5 days helping my granddaughter make her Halloween costume. And I haven't even seen it on her. They said they took pictures, so hopefully I'll get to see it. Maybe even put some pictures up here.
It was a lot of work, but teaching my granddaughter some sewing basics was worth all the work we put into the costume. She really enjoyed sewing. I'm so glad. Because I discovered it at about the same age and made almost all my clothes in high school.

So today I'm heading out to my studio. I will finish putting some things away, take some photos and make some art. I hope!! I would truly like to spend the whole weekend out there.
Then I would have some art to post here.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Glad you enjoyed your California trip and that you made it back, safe and sound. Good to have you back in the studio. Can't wait to see what you create.